For our latest Mauritius offers,
sign upto our monthly newsletter.
Book with Confidence
Your Holiday is protected
Wedding in Mauritius
Why not start your new life in Paradise ?
Mauritius is among the top 5 best places to get married and take a honeymoon with its stunning scenery, warm tropical climate and natural hospitality of the Mauritian people. Most hotels offer extensive wedding and honeymoon packages and have their own experienced wedding coordinator who will organize every last detail according to your wish.
Civil Weddings :
- Copies of the following documents
- Copy of the first 6 pages of the passports.
- Birth Certificates
- Decree Absolute if either party is divorced
- Proof of change of name, if applicable,
- Death certificate in case of widow/ widower
- Letter of parental consent in the form of an Affidavit if under 18.
- Mauritian doctor Certificate of non pregnancy if the bride-to-be has been divorced in the last 10 months,
- Must be sent four weeks prior to the wedding to Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages, 6th floor, Emmanuel Anquetil Building, Port-Louis.
- Originals must be produced on the wedding day.
- Documents not in English must be translated into English and duly stamped
- The wedding ceremony can take place between Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays and subject to the availability of the registrar.
- Couples need to be on the island 3 working days prior to the ceremony and most hotels require a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- Before the big day, a visit to Port Louis will be arranged to sign affidavits.